Simon Guobadia is reportedly attempting to throw a wrench in Porsha Williams‘ plans for her return to the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’

RELATED: She’s Back! Porsha Williams Guobadia Reveals She’s Returning To THIS Reality Show (WATCH)

 Here’s What Simon Guobadia Reportedly Did

According to Page Six, Guobadia sent a cease-and-desist letter to True Entertainment on Thursday, March 28. The outlet reports that the business is the production company behind the filming of ‘RHOA.’

Guobadia is reportedly demanding that the company stop filming at his Georgia mansion. Additionally, the filing alleges that Guobadia is the sole owner of the mansion.

“[Simon Guobadia] does not consent to the release, disclosure or publication of any photograph of the property, nor does he consent to the taping, filming or recording of the property, including any aspects of any activity in or about the property,” the filing reportedly reads, per the outlet. “Failure to comply with the requests herein will result in Mr. Guobadia taking legal action accordingly.”

The 59-year-old reportedly attached a deed for the mansion to his filing. It apparently shows that Williams, his soon-to-be ex-wife, does not have any jurisdiction over the home.

According to Page Six, “a source close to production” for the show has alleged that no ‘RHOA’ filming has been done at Guobadia’s residence. Additionally, representatives for True Entertainment have yet to return the outlet’s request for comment.

Social Media Weighs In

Social media users reacted to Guobadia’s cease-and-desist letter in The Shade Room’s comment section.

Instagram user @icantthinkofanigname1 wrote,Porsha mighta met her PETTY MATCH!!!!!”
While Instagram user @la_gucci_vita added, Somebody give Simon a peach, he the real housewife”
Instagram user @imerickrobinson wrote, Every week it’s something new with these three topics : 1. Diddy 2. Porsha & Simon 3. Netta & Charles They almost made me forget about blue face and his girl. ”
While Instagram user @allboutmike added, Hit them with that UNO reverse card ”
Instagram user @namillionz wrote,She picked the right one to play with ”
While Instagram user @kennethkyrell added, “He said ‘CUT THE CAMERAS, DEADASS!’”
Instagram user @jakb12 wrote, “He said ‘Yall better take her out to lunch or something’ ”
While Instagram user @hilary_noelle added, I mean I wouldn’t want them filming at my home anymore either. They ain’t together anymore.”
Instagram user @jwhitfieldinspires wrote, Can’t be mad at him. It’s his house, they are over, take it somewhere else.”

Here’s What’s Gone Down In The Pair’s Divorce Proceedings Thus Far

As The Shade Room previously reported, Williams filed for divorce from Guobadia in late February. The news was reported shortly after she announced her return to ‘RHOA,’ per The Shade Room.

Most recently, Williams and Guobadia’s court proceedings have seemingly turned heated. In late February, Williams ordered Guobadia to preserve all of his financial records, per The Shade Room.

Meanwhile, Guobadia shot back at Williams, accusing her of harassment and requesting a restraining order against her, per The Shade Room.

In response, Williams has reportedly spilled the tea on why she divorced Guobadia.

RELATED: Whew! Porsha Williams Reportedly Reveals What Contributed To Her Decision To Divorce Simon Guobadia

The post Oop! Simon Guobadia Reportedly Sends Cease-And-Desist Letter To ‘RHOA’ Production Company appeared first on The Shade Room.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here